2010年1月19日火曜日

My Reflection

This class taught me a lot of things for example, making Power Point, blog and so on. These were very difficult for me because I don't usually use these. And I didn't like speak my opinion before many audiences. But now, I can use computer in English and speak laud voice. Why did I cange? I think that it is through this course and a teacher and classmates. This course made me to use computers and say my opinion. Simon taught me how to make Power Point and blog and about words, grammars, pronunciation snd so on. I had my speach listened by classmats and referd to thir Power Points and blog. I felt very happy because they wrote comments in my blog. I realized that owe my growth of English to them. If I have a chance, I want to have the class again.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿