2009年12月1日火曜日

Tebasaki


Tebasaki is a food that is flied wing. It is crispy and spicy because Japanese often eat Tebasaki with alcohol.
We can eat it at Nagoya’s bar, especially Furaibou and Sekai no yamachan is known by people about the most famous Tebasaki bar.

Furaibou is invented Tebasaki at 1984. So its Tebasaki is salty-sweet like old Tebasaki. The store has a lot of stores in Nagoya for example, Kanayama, Sakae, Hoshigaoka, Fuzigaoka and so on.
Sekai no Yamachan’s Tebasaki is spicy taste. It has 34 stores in Aichi. At Kanayama, There are 6 stores not to make customer wait.

I will explain how to eat Tebasaki. First, you catch both ends of the chicken’s joint and snap. Next, you pull chicken to under. You can eat Tebasaki! When you finish to eat Tebasaki, you must put bone on the dish.

If you have a time, you should go these stores.

8 件のコメント:

  1. I think your blog is good. Because it has much information. I'd like to go "sekaino yamachan".

    返信削除
  2. Tebasaki seems to be yam!
    I want to eat it.
    Let's go to Sekaino-yamachan.

    返信削除
  3. Your blog is good, because there are many interesting information. I like Tebasaki! I want to eat Tebasaki!!

    返信削除
  4. I like Tebasaki!!!
    It is famous in Nagoya.
    i want to eat it!!!!

    返信削除
  5. I was very hungry when I saw this picture.
    Your blog is good and cute!

    返信削除
  6. 'how to eat tebasaki' is interesting.
    I want to eat!

    返信削除
  7. Tebasaki is very delicious!!
    I want to eat tebasaki!!!!

    返信削除
  8. There are much information in it.
    I love Tebesaki.
    I want to go Furaibou or Sekai no yamachan.

    返信削除